I have been ordering shirts for Rocking E for years now, and every fall begins the same sequence of events.
- I panic, realizing it’s already September, and all my new barn boarders need a t shirt to sport our Rocking E logo.
- I rush to figure out a design.
- I agonize over said design.
- I stew over the colors of the design and the shirt.
- I tell myself ordering t shirts is waaaay too much trouble, is completely unnecessary, and vow to never order shirts again.
- I round up orders.
- I place the order.
- I die waiting for my order.
- I LOVE THE NEW SHIRTS.
Here are a few of the t shirts I’ve ordered in the past:
My first t shirt ever. Ah, memories.
Oh, I love this one. Anybody who thinks they can’t buy happiness clearly does not ride. Ammiright?
One year we got a little ballsy.
Last year we went simple, with our logo just on the front. Adults ordered long sleeved shirts, while kids got short sleeves.
And now, for THIS YEAR’S SHIRT! Drumroll, please…
I’m excited about it! I decided to print on Comfort Color shirts because they’re so soft and comfy. Also, the color starts to change a little after you’ve washed them several times, giving them a worn look. If you want to order one, you’re welcome to! They’re just $15. Shoot me an email if you’re interested.