Last week was a doozy.
- It started in the 70s, windy and humid. It ended in the 20s, icy and wet.
- On Monday, Rocking E had 27 horses living onsite. By the end of the week, we added four more new boarders from Nebraska, Illinois, Texas, and Florida. I sure hope they’re prepared for Oklahoma weather.
- The week began with naked and happy horses, enjoying the sunshine on their backs. The week ended with blankets. So. Many. Blankets. I’ve become very efficient at putting on a wide variety of blankets!
- My family was solid and healthy on Monday. By Friday, I had a sick girl with a fever.
- The hardest part of the week was losing our girl, Sandy, on Wednesday.
I’m ready for some normalcy, guys. How about you?